Monday, February 21, 2011

Daughter's Story

I was paralyzed from HNPP for a long time on my hand and my other hand has got weaker. I went through many many tests but they didn't know what I had. I went to different doctors, they did different things to me but they never knew what I had. I was scared that I would never get my hand back til finally a doctor named Dr. Sakanju and another doctor named Brian. And after I found out about HNPP I couldn't do lots of things or I would get paralyzed again. I learned to live with it but I still worry if I will get paralyzed again. I hope to find someone that is like me and share what happened to them.
(I am an eight year old girl who has HNPP)

4 comments:

  1. Dr sakanju told me about your story okay. My son s getting tested. How funny I found your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Marie! How old is your son? My daughter would love to meet with other children like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker is 4 and we're waiting for the results

    ReplyDelete